• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Who has AK Build Expertise???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaSouthSideRevolver

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
391   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Nada

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Caliber: 7

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Looking to build this parts kit out to a pistol. Looks like I'll need a fcg, rivers, receiver and rear reunion. Grip too of course. I can do basic stuff but do not have a receiver or AK tools to build it out like an AR. Thanks for the guidance.

I have an incomplete fire control group. I think it is missing the disconnect? I can look and see.

And a ew spare grips and sets of furniture.

Looking to build this parts kit out to a pistol. Looks like I'll need a fcg, rivers, receiver and rear reunion. Grip too of course. I can do basic stuff but do not have a receiver or AK tools to build it out like an AR. Thanks for the guidance.

Understood. AR assembling and AK building are to complete different animals.

The necessary (AK specific) tools and equipment are going to be costly and unless you plan on building several more in the future It's not worth doing it yourself. Sending it out looks to be your best bet. But, if you are dead set on getting into building I can assist with info and links to places to purchase said tooling/equipment and everything in between to get you started.

Start off by watching gisboy2003 AK kitchen build series youtube videos to get a idea of the basics.

If its john i would run. He's ****ed up a few rifles including mine

I've got a great gunsmith who has been building AKMs for a lonnngggg time. He's the only one I'd have put one together. Will be having him build me a a Romanian PM90 from a Parts Kit here in the new year! If you'd like his contact information let me know, I doubt he'd be a good resource for free consultation as this is his job, but if you decided you'd like someone to build it for you he's a fantastic option. Around N metro ATL

I have built a few...second on watching Ginsboy on youtube, he is a wealth of knowledge.

I have a rivet sqeezer that you can borrow if you want...and a homemade a barrel press.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom