Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Happy Birthday Marines

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Happy 247th Birthday to all my brothers & sisters

Pictures:
2E2182D8-3876-409D-B354-D3D5029D169C.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Being part anal, part nosy, part curious, I have identified at least 68 fellow ODT members that either proudly claim, shamelessly admit or tacitly concede to have once upon a time wore the Eagle, Globe and Anchor of their Country's United States Marine Corps. It has been well over 50 years ago that I stumbled onto the yellow footprints at MCRD PISC. Since that time, I still get goosebumps when I think of some of the Marines (and members of lesser services) that I have met and talked to. Folks, I sure don't see sports figures or movie stars as heros, but I sure have been blessed to meet and know or buried folks that are true heros. To the Marines, today, Congratulations and Happy 247th. Semper Fi. To All Branches tomorrow, thank you for your dedication and service. To the Air Force, Saturday "Tee time is 11ish just after brunch." :becky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom