Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Hunting camper - ASAP

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Club wants camper gone today, tomorrow at the latest. Strictly first one that commits with soonest time will get priority.

tires hold air and I filled them up. It will need a 2 inch ball for your truck or SUV.
I don’t know if lights or brakes work.
It appears dry inside. No guarantee. The hole in the side is for an ac unit. Not included.

100% strictly as is where is. No warranty or guarantee. No bill of sale since the owner has passed away

while this is free. The club would appreciate a case of Bud light beer or brick of 22 ammo.

camper located in NORWOOD GA

1.5 miles off i20 and exit 154.
if you don’t have an all wheel drive or four-wheel-drive vehicle, I can pull it to the paved road for you.

I ask if you contact me through private message, include your phone number and what time you can meet today. I would appreciate not a bunch of stupid questions about cannot be fixed up, what age it is, what weighed it is, as I have zero details

Pictures:
image.jpg
image.jpg
6B9348F7-7085-4194-9449-9014B26523F6.jpeg
851BC5EF-B0A4-4C22-8DE0-119988D20514.jpeg
B14B50AB-BC0F-43D3-89FE-FCEB835C979F.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom