• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: ISO Various Glock 21.5 items: Mags, Bulk Ammo, Holster, Sights etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mula

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: ISO Various Glock 21.5 items: Mags, Bulk Ammo, Holster, Sights etc.

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey guys and gals. I’m in Macon. Before I hop on a website to be a victim of price gouging, I’m looking to buy some stock g21.5 mags with the orange follower, a few of them. Also looking for an iwb right handed holster that fits a full size 21 with a scs optic and a tlr1hl light (or even just direct me in the right direction of a trusted maker pls) also I’m iso bulk .45 auto jhp and fmj as well as standard size night sights. If you have any other accessories such as a decent trigger for sale let me know. Thank you for your time. If you could just steer me in the right direction to find a decent prices without sacrificing quality, it would be appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hey guys and gals. I’m in Macon. Before I hop on a website to be a victim of price gouging, I’m looking to buy some stock g21.5 mags with the orange follower, a few of them. Also looking for an iwb right handed holster that fits a full size 21 with a scs optic and a tlr1hl light (or even just direct me in the right direction of a trusted maker pls) also I’m iso bulk .45 auto jhp and fmj as well as standard size night sights. If you have any other accessories such as a decent trigger for sale let me know. Thank you for your time. If you could just steer me in the right direction to find a decent prices without sacrificing quality, it would be appreciated.
this may be worth a trip to atlanta

Attachments

• IMG_3193.jpg
    IMG_3193.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 11
  • odt 1 (1).png
    odt 1 (1).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
I cleared out the Roswell location, however you may be able to order online and pull from another location.

Not really bulk ammo but got a good price on 300 rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom