Item Name: FS BCM/Spikes AR w/Ammo & Mags

Zip Code: 30248

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 1300

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Complete BCM upper receiver with Troy 13inch Battle rail Bravo. Spikes Calico jack lower with ALG combat trigger, Kns anti-walk pins, Ergo grip, and Magpul stock. Does not have iron sights on it because I ran a scope when i did shoot it. Rifle only has 30 rounds through it. Also included is the original front sight post, magpul mbus pro front sight, magpul afg, 10 pmags two of which are gen3 and spikes calico dust cover. A mix ammo can of ammo, 800 rounds total also included with it. NO TRADES, NO SHIPPING, and No separating package. $1300 takes it all.

Pictures:
1401064736_1.jpg

1401064736_2.jpg

1401064736_3.jpg

1401064736_4.jpg

Last edited:
Well... I have tried to appeal to you several times to give a "New Guy" a chance on a super deal, which this is!! If you have it in your heart not do business with me due to the fact that I have no "feedback" and have been a member of ODT only since the beginning of this year, then so be it. Hopefully another member of this forum who has "proven" themselves will enjoy this deal! GLWS!!!

I understand people being weary, but everyone has to start somewhere. Plus that's what negative feedback is for. Give someone a chance, and if they screw you over, give them negative feedback, that way everyone knows that person is not worth dealing with. someone with no feedback though, has yet to have that chance... just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom