Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Keltec PF-9 $180

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: used Keltec pf-9. the slide gets stuck open after every round fired...I cant figure out why. other than that its a great little carry gun. comes with 50 rds of federal red box ammo and original case.

$180

Pictures:
2015-06-17-10-57-08-jpg.469849

2015-06-17-10-57-38-jpg.469850

2015-06-17-10-57-51-jpg.469851

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Call Kel-Tec and tell them about your problem. They will send you a shipping lable. They took care of both shipping costs and put a new barrel, polished the feed ramp and chamber and replaced the slide on mine... AND had it back to me in less then 2weeks. I gave them an A+ for my interaction with them.

Great price for a great shooting little pistol. If you were in Atlanta I'd grab it. These small pistols need 124gr or better. Keep the wrist firm and solid. I'd suggest you try those two things and shoot again before selling.

See if the slide lock moves up and down freely. There should be spring tension holding it down. The little slide lock spring is most likely out of position. Unfortunately, if this spring is the culprit, it requires full disassembly. At that point...Mr. Cheshire goat gave wonderful advice. A $2 part.....but a bit tedious job.

The PF9 my wife had was a good carry gun. But that slide release lever was all but impossible to manipulate with just your thumb. But I agree with the earlier comments as far as sending it back to Florida and letting KT work the bugs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom