Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Maytag Washer

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My semi-working frontloading Maytag Washer model MAH9700AW needs to be re-homed.

I say "semi-working" because it will sometimes get hung up in the rinse/spin cycle because we could never get it to stop jumping around after we moved into our current house and started using it on a wooden floor (something these front loaders are famous for) and not on a concrete floor. It may work OK on a concrete floor or it may still cause a problem.

Got tired of dealing with it so it got replaced with a top loader and needs to go.

We never had the mold/smell issue with the door seal (another thing these front loaders are famous for) - we kept it ajar most of the time and cleaned the gasket periodically.

There is a cut in the discharge hose that is "fixed" with silicone and I don't have a set of hoses for it. I have the docs but no box!

So if you are feeling froggy you can get this for free.

Best to move with a trailer w/ramp or have help to pick it up to a truck bed.

Can meet / or deliver (if you have some positive feedback) in Carroll County.

Pictures:
20220402_155414.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom