• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! MRE's

Status
Not open for further replies.
145   0
Reaction score
Can any of you guys recommend a good site to buy quality mre's? Since it became illegal to resale the real military stuff my luck with finding good quality at a reasonable price has run a little thin at best. Thanks.

Why is it illegal to sell military mre's? Are they still selling off general milsurp equipment etc? Haven't been to one of the stores in a long time

Can any of you guys recommend a good site to buy quality mre's? Since it became illegal to resale the real military stuff my luck with finding good quality at a reasonable price has run a little thin at best. Thanks.

They made it illegal to sell military MREs? Shows how long its been since I bought any!

As pointed out in the excellent website listed by fireman above they should be marked "US GOVERNMENT PROPERTY - COMMERCIAL RESALE IS UNLAWFUL". That being said they are still finding their way onto the market but not in the availability that was once true. Cheaper Than Dirt, Ranger Joe's and several other commercial dealers no longer sell them at all. I avoid e-bay if possible (my own personal prejudice) and have not been as lucky as I was finding mre's in bulk. I waws looking for a suitable alternative that was of the same quality with the heater included as in mant of the mil-spec and civvy versions they are not included.

That means "they" can't resell what "they" already have. It's likes buying a case of yogurt and the individual ones are marks as "not for resale". You can buy MREs by the case all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom