Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   6
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Not a lot to choose from in SE Georgia

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Moved to southeast GA recently. Was expecting a lot more private owned options for firearms being close to the base here.

Boy was I mistaken. Before I start paying taxes I'd like to see what's available here.

Looking for 9mm ammo, 556/223 ammo, 9mm handguns, ARs chambered in 556.

Let me know if u are in the SE and just haven't posted that toy yet. I'd like to look!

Gotta get ready just in case. Worlds going to poop.

Thanks all.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have some American Eagle .223 factory packaged on stripper clips. 3 clips to a box, 3 boxes total (90 rounds). I’m at exit 87 or 92. Do you use MeWe?

Palmetto has a beautiful store in Savannah. Anything you need is right there, as the lines to the gun display was full. They had every kind of AR snaked around behind that. I was impressed.
Ill.get there eventually. Saw that on a Google search that they were just in Savannah. May go by next week if 0 luck.

Ill.get there eventually. Saw that on a Google search that they were just in Savannah. May go by next week if 0 luck.

If you are in to higher-end/tactical AR-15 stuff, I can recommend Gun Gallery in Jacksonville.

ETA: If you think you might want to use the range while down there, don't go on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom