• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: PENDING - Working GE Refrigerator/Freezer. Hand Truck Available for loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua223

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
54   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: PENDING - Working GE Refrigerator/Freezer. Hand Truck Available for loading

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: We were using it at our office until yesterday when its replacement arrived.

I have a hand truck you can use for loading.

Pictures:
PXL_20240102_193515262.jpg
PXL_20240102_175122107.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I can definitely use this. My current refrigerator has developed a water retention problem during the defrost cycle.
I'm checking with my brother now about the availability of his pickup truck and trailer (low deck height.)

I can definitely use this. My current refrigerator has developed a water retention problem during the defrost cycle.
I'm checking with my brother now about the availability of his pickup truck and trailer (low deck height.)
I will let Law Booklet have it since he needs it more than me. Thanks guys.

Thanks JMB.

I can borrow my brothers pickup truck today after work (his trailer is not available).

But I would not mind sliding this thing on its side to get it into the bed of the truck. I'll leave it unplugged standing upright for 24 hours before I try to run it.

Thanks JMB.

I can borrow my brothers pickup truck today after work (his trailer is not available).

But I would not mind sliding this thing on its side to get it into the bed of the truck. I'll leave it unplugged standing upright for 24 hours before I try to run it.
I work in HVAC/refrigeration. If you let it stand upright for a couple days before plugging it in then you should be golden. Occasionally we have to move stuff on its side and if you let the oil in the compressor settle before plugging in you are good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom