Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Really sweet and loving Lions Head Bunny Rabbit

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: He's a great little rabbit and he loves being held and getting attention. He doesn't get enough here anymore.
His water bowl was empty for the last time and I'm finding him a new home.
I don't know his name, I dont think he does either. We stopped closing his cage a few weeks ago because he doesn't leave the porch and he will come right to you when you get near him. I am allergic to rabbits or hed be my pet.
Would really like to give him to someone who knows bunnies and has kids but he'd also make a great classroom pet. He doesn't bite and isn't timid.
I mean, hes a pretty cool bunny.
Comes with a big bag of feed, Timothy hay, and all the other stuff that belongs to him. The hutch is yours too but it could use a little TLC. Wife said the dog pen doesn't go though.

Just found him too many times with empty bowls and told the girls he's got to go. They're OK with it so its not like you're robbing my children. He deserves a more attentive home.

He's about 3 years old IMG_6123.jpgIMG_6121.jpgIMG_6125.jpg20220503_215434.jpg20220410_202759.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom