Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
Builder of Guns, Rider of Bikes, Waster of Ammo
127   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Rough Condition Ruger 10/22

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Thinking about building out a 10/22. Anyone have a rusty, crusty, beaten, burned or salty 10/22 they would be willing to sell cheap? I'll only be keeping the receiver and internals, so cracked stocks, and barrel/receiver rust not an issue.

I just hate to buy a brand new rifle to immediately toss half the parts, and by the time you pay shipping, tax, and tansfer fees for a stripped receiver and small parts from brownells, you could just buy a new rifle and actually save money!

Let me know what you have to offer!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have built a 10/22 before and the parts you are talking about keeping are not the best part of the rifle, the bolt maybe, but all the other parts. Can be replaced cheap with oem or there are way better options for the money. Brownels have a few oem parts I recommend Kidd, tactical innovations, Tactical solutions and Volqurtsen for premium goods on the 10/22. hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom