Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Deplorable
60   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Ruger 10/22 LEFT handed 10rd mags

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Now I know why they don't work in my rifle.
They're left handed magazines!!!!

I've got 3 of them.
Factory Ruger.

Pick up the postage and they're all yours!!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Learn something new everyday, my first reaction was LOL hope he’s selling left handed bullets too! Guess I’ve never dealt with a left handed rifle before.
Me too. I have a couple 10-22. I guess that the lips on the mags are on different sides. Idk. Op can you please clarify for me so I don’t buy wrongly in future. Thanks.

Me too. I have a couple 10-22. I guess that the lips on the mags are on different sides. Idk. Op can you please clarify for me so I don’t buy wrongly in future. Thanks.
My thoughts exactly, feed lips on different sides. If I remember correctly we’ve bought magazines for a rifle and they didn’t work. Mighta been a left handed rifle.

LX-1 Left-Hand 10-round, .22 LR caliber magazine is made of black plastic with steel feed. Works with any factory original 10/22® Rifle with left-hand feed and ejection only. NOTE: these left hand mags can be easily identified by their green followers and the embossed "10SHOTLH" marking on the end cap. Genuine Ruger® Factory Accessory. *Due to changes in the law effective October 1, 2013 Ruger is not able to sell magazines to CONNECTICUT residents. Ruger cannot bill to or ship this magazine to Brooklyn, Buffalo, New York City, or Rochester, New York. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT, if you live in these cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom