39   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Ruger Blackhawk .45 long colt

Zip Code: 30217

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: .45 lc

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey guys I have an older (70s I believe) ruger Blackhawk in .45 long colt. It ain’t in perfect condition but it’s a good gun, has some worn bluing. Pachmayr type grips. Comes with a basic leather holster.
I’ve been looking and can’t seem to find a value for it, ill upload pics later, but any help determining a ballpark value would be appreciated.
I’m wanting to trade it for a good .22 henry rifle or a .410 shotgun for my 7 year old for Christmas. We have been squirrel hunting and he loves it. I want to step him up from his pellet gun and get him a Henry .22 and or a decent .410 shotgun to practice with for next year.

I’ll try to post pics of the ruger later. Any help on a ballpark value is appreciated. Thanks guys!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Ideally I’d like to trade it for a Henry .22. I’m pretty sure the ruger is higher value than a basic .410 but if you have a .410 for trade I’d accept the difference in value in cash or possibly another .22. Really lookin for a Henry tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom