• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Scar20s or the new scar17 DMR ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan95_2014

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Scar20s or the new scar17 DMR ??

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So I’ve been considering for a while and I’m stuck between the 20 and the 17 scar the new DMR 17 is pretty wicked but I want to get some peoples input on rather I should get the 20 or the 17 help me I can’t seem to make a decision on what I wanna get next. If anyone has a scar20 let me know how you like it. I really wanna get peoples input on how the 20 functions and how it does when shooting long range ?

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I never owned a Scar 20 but on my list. Have Scar 17 RCH and in process of upgrading with NRCH kit and maybe the DMR stock. I like to have both a rifle I could run around and also play on the bench. Easy to reach out 800 yards on the bench

So the 20 barrel is longer and get an upgrade trigger. I never have an issue with the standard trigger on my 17. Just did not want to get stuck with bench rifle.

There’s a great price on a 20 NRCH now I would buy to check out.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom