ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
Item Name: GraveDigger Monster Truck Go Cart / Kart

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: For Sale or Trade

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1700-$2000

Item Description:
This is a Carter Brothers GraveDigger go cart that I have been restoring and have just lost the time to finish it. This GraveDigger go cart was just over $4000 when my late sister bought it new for my nephew, and it was only ridden a few times before her death. It was still new when they basically covered it with a tarp and left to the elements. I acquired it and decided to restore it.

After the paint had been sand blasted from the frame, I used Hammerite industrial paint as the base coat /primer. Then I painted the frame etc with Grabber Green VHT Engine enamel to give it the Grave Digger green and protection against gas and chemicals. I also bought a new ignition switch, choke cable, throttle cable, and a new solenoid switch from Carter Brothers. I just have not yet hooked them all back up to the engine. I also added a Grant GT steering wheel.

The engine is a 6hp Tecumseh Power Sport engine that does run if cranked with pull rope or jumped off with battery charger. I have recently rebuilt the carb and put in a new spark plug and am in the process of getting it in good running order. The engine is in great shape and does not smoke etc. Once I get it running well I will add a youtube video link to the add.

The green hood flames did peel off, but the huge GraveDigger side graphics look great. Just look at the pics and if you need bigger ones let me know I can send more.

This would make a great gift for both you and your child (or just you lol), as the two of you can finish it together and have a blast.

If you want it now, "AS IT IS". I will take $1700 cash for it. However, if I completely finish out it will be around $2500 cash. I can also deliver it for a small fee if within "25" miles of the Bremen Ga I-20 exit. Please no low-ball offers.

Also, possibly interested in partial trade / trades. Interested in nice firearms, high end computers and laptops or even a nice dependable car something like a V6 Automatic Mustang hard top (got a girl that will need one soon lol. I am wide open to other trade offers as well, you never know you may have something else I could use.

BTW, $1700 is the cash price ... Trade Value will be around $2000.

If you are serious about buying this GraveDigger Car, Private Message or call me at six7eight-nine1zero-1two4zero.

For size reference, In the pics below the Kawasaki Mule is just over 9ft long and the GraveDigger is 7ft long. this thing is large. It is an adult sized cart, so you will need a full size truck or trailer to haul it.

Pictures:
1324748247_0.jpg

1324748247_1.jpg

1324748247_2.jpg

1324748247_3.jpg

Here are couple pics of the Cart chassis disassembled and after painting;

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

The engine running after carb rebuild last weekend: YouTube video link : [video=youtube_share;vYTmMSilF6s]http://youtu.be/vYTmMSilF6s[/video]

Last edited:
Here are a few more pics, you can really tell by looking at the tires just how much it was ridden. Still has the center ridge where the two sides were molded together. There are no cracks in the ABS body either.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

This thing will make someone a great ride that they can literally grow with, as this frame is huge enough to handle engines much much larger. Not only that, but it is adult sized and has an adjustable seat that moves up down and fwd and rev, as well as adjustable foot pedals to meet the tall or short riders. It also has electric start. It is one heavy duty cart that will last for a very long time, there is no doubt in my mind of that. Now, I am open on trades and I may fudge a tiny amount on the price, but only a small amount. Heck the tires are over $250 bucks alone this thing is made with quality parts and built to last. Don't miss out on this at the price it is at now, because if I have to pay someone to finish it out to show condition it is going to sell for a whole lot more.

Thanks for looking and thanks for all of the offers I have received so far. Though I will do some trading I prefer cash, as I have to make a trip in the next week or so to see my first grandchild and will need the money for that I am sure. But, I please do not low-ball me, as i will not give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom