• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! SOLD Springfield Armory / M1A / SOCOM / Aimpoint Optic.. Priced for Quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GONE2VT

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
112   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Springfield Armory / M1A / SOCOM / Aimpoint Optic.. Priced for Quick Sale $1450

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $1450

Caliber: .308 WIN

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling this rifle for a friend who lives in the Canton/Holly Springs area. It is priced to move quickly so don't miss out!

This rifle is a LNIB Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM with an Aimpoint Optic. Very low round count (only 60 rounds through this one). Comes with box, papers, Aimpoint Optic and Tanner Sling. This one is sweet and it's a great deal.

Would like to keep this meet somewhere in the Holly Springs / Marietta areas.

Price is $1450 FTF ***SOLD***

Below is a stock picture but it looks almost identical and THE OPTIC IS INCLUDED IN THIS ONE!

Pictures:
1376994909_0.jpg

Last edited:
Okay....I have about 5 people in line for this rifle. I am waiting to hear back from the first one and will go in order that I received pm's. Thanks for all the interest. The stock is black, comes with 5 20 round mags, the sling and the Aimpint is a M3 with an Arms throw lever mount. Here is a pic:

i43.tinypic.com_e9z1fo.jpg

1450 with a aimpoint!!!!! your killin me!!!! thats a smokin hot deal before all the ban craziness!!

if hes selling it for a kidney, i still have 2 and would be willing to donate in exchange for this bad mama jama!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom