• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! 30-06 163 or 172 grain AP "Blacktip" Loose Projectiles

Megadawg

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-grain-ap-blacktip-loose-projectiles.1397906/
Item Name: FS 30-06 162-163 grain AP "Blacktip" Loose Projectiles

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale

Willing to Ship: Yes plus shipping

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok so i have 1476 pieces, At present I am willing to part with lets say 1200. They look very good, I weighed at random and everything was 162-163. I also used a magnet at random, and they checked out as they should. Thinking .50 each. I will ship USPS flat rate package is easiest..... I have bagged everything at 100 each.

I would buy or sell for 50 cent a piece. The loaded stuff about the same if it is corrosive, over a buck a round if non corrosive.

Thanks Jeep. Kinda what I had thought, So without doing a whole lot of research, what are the tell tell signs for load ammo?

Check the headstamp on the ammo. The changeover was not instantaneous, some arsenals changed earlier than others. Search on "corrosive M2 ball" and you will find the proper dates.

Thank you again. Do yall know anyone who might want some, as i feel almost certain i would never load that much of the stuff. I dont plan on having encounters with to many animals wearing flak jackets or trying to disable to many vehicles.

Ok so i have 1476, At present I am willing to part with lets say 1200. They look very good, I weighed at random and everything was 162-163. I also used a magnet at random, and they checked out as they should. Thinking .50 each. I will ship USPS flat rate package is easiest....I think its about 7-8 bucks per

Back
Top Bottom