Item Relisted! Does anyone have any feedback on Cherokee Trading Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also pass by this place daily, don't bother to stop. I have been in and talked to the owner, but he is not the kind of person I would do business with. I don't know how he stays in business, I had the same thoughts about his place but now it is confirmed with this thread. Thanks to the op.

There are several threads of stories of him popping off 22 rounds in the store without any warning at an archery target, he sold a stolen gun and jerked the buyer around trying to threaten him to get him to bring it back so he could remove the transaction from his log book. He sold 22 in loose sandwich bags of thunderbolts, but you also had to buy a way overpriced box of federal match ammo just to buy a sandwich bag. Also rumor is his FFL got pulled so he operates under somebody else's.....I drive by twice a day and stop at the convenience store next door regularly and will never step foot in there. Also sucks to hear that the new outdoors store in the bank is just him moving, I really don't understand how he stays in business.

I've never heard about this place but you got my attention with breakfast and Hamburger. My daughter and I on Saturday and Sunday mornings get our coffee, hop in the Jeep, and ride around exploring and hunting new places for breakfast. Sounds like a destination one morning!

Check out Keithsburg Cafe in Canton as well. It's on Hwy 5 just North of wal-mart. Great food but gets packed quick on the weekends.

Been there a couple of times. The owner was full of himself. One time he wasn’t there I looked at all the overpriced stuff and left. 10mm ammo was through the roof the 1st time there. Walked out both times with nothing.

I just spent the last half our reading thru that " kids pistol " ordeal and couldnt find out what happened in the end but wow, i dont think anyone mentioned the places name either. Glad its known now " Cherokee Trading Co " off 140 next to BP . I would love to see this guys face if he stumbled onto odt and read all this.

I just spent the last half our reading thru that " kids pistol " ordeal and couldnt find out what happened in the end but wow, i dont think anyone mentioned the places name either. Glad its known now " Cherokee Trading Co " off 140 next to BP . I would love to see this guys face if he stumbled onto odt and read all this.

print and mail to him

He's been on here before and everybody pointed that thread out to him and he hasn't been back since.

I usually don't continuously bash somebody, but this guy is a snake.

After reading this thread I may need to swing by there...not really - I was there earlier this year. Everything was over-priced. Folks seemed nice enough. If I saw the owner I didn't know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom