Item Relisted! Does anyone have any feedback on Cherokee Trading Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped in this place a couple of years ago looking for a camo duck shotgun. He tried to sell me a riot gun because it was what he had.

I decided to take my business elsewhere.

I drive by there every day and to me it's funny when a store has to park a vehicle in front of the door because the locks don't work.

check out sugar pike junction, their the bomb for snacks, their burgers and italian sub is so good !

I've never heard about this place but you got my attention with breakfast and Hamburger. My daughter and I on Saturday and Sunday mornings get our coffee, hop in the Jeep, and ride around exploring and hunting new places for breakfast. Sounds like a destination one morning!

I've never heard about this place but you got my attention with breakfast and Hamburger. My daughter and I on Saturday and Sunday mornings get our coffee, hop in the Jeep, and ride around exploring and hunting new places for breakfast. Sounds like a destination one morning!
U wont be dissapointed with sugar pike. Last new place i tried was amos' bbq in ballground. Really cool place with old saws and stuff hangin up and good bbq sandwiches !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom