• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Floor mounted compressor min 9.5cfm 60gallon

Wombat7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Looking for a used belt driven floor mounted 120v or 240v single phase vertical compressor with a minimum of 9.5cfm and 60 gallon tank. I could use a larger sized compressor but I think 20cfm would be about the max I would ever need. I can pick it up with a trailer with a drop gate. I’ll need your help with a hand truck and loading it. If you have a small pallet that would be helpful. If you don’t have one let me know the dimensions of the footprint so I can make one. Please look at my trade items and let me know if you see anything you like. Please pm me the details of the compressor, model, specs, pictures, and product link if available. Don’t mind taking a drive to pick it up. I’m in Acworth off of Wade Green Rd. If you can deliver it that would be a bonus which I would gladly pay extra for. I added a link to the basic compressor I’m looking for. This is for a home shop to run a sand blasting cabinet and some other smaller stuff. If you have some spare line and blocks to install the lines that would be great. I’m looking at around an 80’ run of pressure line and electrical wiring.

Back
Top Bottom