• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 12 x 6 Enclosed Trailer - Converted to an RV - $6500

Dalewman

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
I think it's a 1998 (I'll check my tag receipt Monday & update as needed) Forest River 12x6 enclosed cargo trailer converted into an RV by the previous owner.
The manufacturer label is hard to read, but I'm pretty sure it's a 2,990 lb axle.
Electric / Water / Coax hookups. No gray water tank, the sink runs straight out the bottom of the trailer.
Includes a working portable Haier A/C unit (that's what the dryer vent seen in an exterior photo is for) & electric space heater.
Has a tv mounted on the wall & a microwave mounted above the sink. The refrigerator is old but it still works fine.
The love seat pulls out into a bed. Includes a portable toilet.
We added the windows and changed out the large bar-type door closer for an RV type door latch/lock. I'll include the original bar-type closer if you want it.
We replaced all the exterior lights with LEDs, added the baby/pet gate between the bedroom and kitchen, and added the netting on the back door.
We bought it from the original owner, his daughter played travel softball & he carried the team gear in it originally, hence the decals. We have owned it for about a year and a half and camped twice. It rained the second time and we had no leaks anywhere.

64.5" interior height - yes, you may have to stoop but hopefully you're spending more time outside than in.
82.5" exterior height - we keep it in our carport, it'll be a really tight fit in most garages - maybe put on a smaller diameter tire to bring it down a little?

Included are two Coleman cots, two sleeping bags, two sleeping bag pads, a Disc-O-Bed bunk bed setup and a large Coleman tent.

Hubs recently greased & two brand new tires/wheels just added 3/6. You can have one or both of the old wheels/tires if you want. Plenty of tread on both, but cracks in both also. We also added a quick-adjust jack up front so you don't spend half your weekend cranking your jack (go ahead and giggle, I did when I typed this).

Scott in Lavonia

Attachments

• RV 3.jpg
    RV 3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 371
  • RV 5.jpg
    RV 5.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 335
  • RV 1.jpg
    RV 1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 337
  • RV 2.jpg