• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1969 Chevelle SS *Gorgeous* -price reduced

I want to know the story behind that Astro Van sitting on Dubs...

Nice Chevelle BTW lol
Lol, ever since I have known him he has always done something to any car he has owned. He loves Astro vans because he used them for work for a long time and they were always reliable and now he uses that one to haul stuff and get around. Don’t worry, he has a normal SUV as well lol.

Lol, ever since I have known him he has always done something to any car he has owned. He loves Astro vans because he used them for work for a long time and they were always reliable and now he uses that one to haul stuff and get around. Don’t worry, he has a normal SUV as well lol.

I like it.

Wow ... what a classic!
I have owned a 72 Cuda 340 4 barrel and then much later in life a 64 Vette (auto, white convertible with Red Hard top as well)...sold them both - moved too many times to keep it all with me ...sure wish i had both now.
That Chevy is awesome...GLWS...

Wow ... what a classic!
I have owned a 72 Cuda 340 4 barrel and then much later in life a 64 Vette (auto, white convertible with Red Hard top as well)...sold them both - moved too many times to keep it all with me ...sure wish i had both now.
That Chevy is awesome...GLWS...
Awesome! Yea I have begged him to let me drive it from his house in Gainesville to my area in Dallas so that I can detail it for him and wax it but he wasn’t having it because he doesn’t like lots of miles being rang up on it. He really pampers the car and takes care of it.

Back
Top Bottom