• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1990 Colt King Cobra Blued 2 1/2 Inch Barrel. Very Rare

jmac

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ra-blued-2-1-2-inch-barrel-very-rare.1768808/
Item Name: FS 1990 Colt King Cobra Blued 2 1/2 Inch Barrel. Very Rare

Zip Code: 30534

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3750.00

Caliber: .357/38

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is a very rare mint blued King Cobra. She is all factory. Has the 2.5 inch barrel, Colt box no label, papers, Manual. I'm going to say mint condition. She appears un-fired, Roll marks are very defined. Does have super small handling marks from show and tell. Has a super light turn mark. Thanks for looking. Any question please ask. No trades unless you have a 2.5 inch Python. Same condition as this one is.

First off that is an amazing looking piece.

Second off how do two of those negatives you have even stick?
I have no Idea. I have been on here from 2010 till now. 2 of the so called feedback is., Because you either buy the firearm or you don't, Time wants for no one. The other is because some folks have never owned a Colt 1911, And you can't pull to slide back and watch the ammo feed into the ramp. You pull the slide back and let her go. Sorry if this offends the folks that put the ShXX on my profile.

I have no Idea. I have been on here from 2010 till now. 2 of the so called feedback is., Because you either buy the firearm or you don't, Time wants for no one. The other is because some folks have never owned a Colt 1911, And you can't pull to slide back and watch the ammo feed into the ramp. You pull the slide back and let her go. Sorry if this offends the folks that put the ShXX on my profile.

Mod wouldn't take care of it.

Free bump a nice looking revolver

Back
Top Bottom