• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2011 38SC Benny Hill Custom STI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BallisticExpansion

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I purchased this open gun a little over a year ago with the intention of returning to USPSA in open division. A new full time job, another baby on the way, and operating my own business(es) since then has kept me from ever making that return. If and when I do return I don't expect it will be in open division and there is no reason to let such a valuable investment collect dust.

I stripped the gun completely to clean/inspect it, left it in an akro bin and put it back together to list it. I've never fired a round thru this gun. The original and previous owner shot 4-5 matches with it and I believe that based on it's condition. The magazine basepads are in 95% condition and the magwell shows almost no wear if any. There is no play in the barrel/slide fitment. Everything feels tight and smooth. For serious buyers I have pictures of the stripped frame/barrel to show condition "under the hood".

EDIT: Confirmed via Benny that this gun is hard chromed and was finished by Virgil Tripp when it was built.

• Full size barrel with 5 port comp and 2 popple holes
  • STI frame with serial prefix of "SAS"
  • Trigger breaks at 1.75-2lb on my wheeler trigger gauge
  • Grip safety is pinned via a pin in the MSH
  • 4-140mm and 1-170mm magazines with Dawson basepads
  • STI CMORE mount with CMORE included(not sure of dot size, it looks like a 6moa)
  • 1000pcs of new in the bag starline 38 Super Comp brass

Price drop $2850 shipped for whole package.

$2600 shipped for everything except starline brass..

I am willing to sell the pistol without the magazines/brass. Pistol must sell before I will sell magazines separately.

The gun and magazines will ship from my FFL to yours. I will ship the brass separately. If you are located in Georgia and would like to pick up the gun in Lula you are welcome to do so.

Payment will be via USPS money order or paypal FF. Cash or money order only for in person buyers. Gun will not ship until payment clears.

Attachments

• 20240306_142936.jpg
    20240306_142936.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240306_143003.jpg
    20240306_143003.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom