• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 5/3.5 2021 Gated Farmhouse in Cartersville on 6 Acres + Gun Range - $849,999

Realtor

Default rank 5000+ posts Sponsor
Buying or selling real estate? PM me for Discounts
Reaction score
If you have a house to sell, I will list and sell your house for as low as 2% ( pm me for details ) or call 678-800-9883

This is me and my wife’s house we had built , you are allowed to shoot all the machine guns you want here.

Attachments

• IMG_3514.jpeg
    IMG_3514.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 240
Oh this place is gorgeous !! Beautiful house, beautiful property including range ! What more could you ask for ?!?!
If I was in the market and had enough funds , I would be all over this place. This would make an awesome family home.
GLWS - whoever gets this home will definitely be lucky and have a really nice place to hang out ! lol.

Oh this place is gorgeous !! Beautiful house, beautiful property including range ! What more could you ask for ?!?!
If I was in the market and had enough funds , I would be all over this place. This would make an awesome family home.
GLWS - whoever gets this home will definitely be lucky and have a really nice place to hang out ! lol.
It has definitely been that
I had to build a second road because my wife was tired of everyone circling around her bathroom window when we had get togethers lol
To get to the back of the property

I am gonna have to hide this from the wife …… even though it’s way too much for us , she would figure a way to get the daughter and her family to move with us , sell everything and get this place !! LMAO 🤣
I would probably be put on the side and have no say ! lol.
This place is definitely gorgeous though ! I wouldn’t mind being here if I could justify it.

GLWS - again brother !

I am gonna have to hide this from the wife …… even though it’s way too much for us , she would figure a way to get the daughter and her family to move with us , sell everything and get this place !! LMAO 🤣
I would probably be put on the side and have no say ! lol.
This place is definitely gorgeous though ! I wouldn’t mind being here if I could justify it.

GLWS - again brother !
Thanks man!
These women have a way of getting what they want lol
She wants to build another house, I want to buy something cheap and have it paid off
Guess which one we’re doing after we sell lol

Thanks man!
These women have a way of getting what they want lol
She wants to build another house, I want to buy something cheap and have it paid off
Guess which one we’re doing after we sell lol
I feel for ya bro… I hope you can keep it down enough that it doesn’t leave you broke or in debt too long !! LOL 😝

Back
Top Bottom