• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 500 S&W GOLDEN GUN TITANIUM NITRIDE COATED

Why would anyone do this to a gun? I know Pimps,Old Maids and Virgins like flashy guns but a normal person serious about carry?

CARRY? lol have you ever seen a 8 3/8'' barrel .500? you dont carry it.. it carries you.
titanium nitride is extremely durable..if it came in gun blue color, it would be blue.
but shiny gold really catches the eye.. no worries... i carry in a shoulder holster if i do decide to lug it around, under a jacket. nobody needs to know the color.
and by the time they find out the color... its too late to have a conversation about it. :)

CARRY? lol have you ever seen a 8 3/8'' barrel .500? you dont carry it.. it carries you.
titanium nitride is extremely durable..if it came in gun blue color, it would be blue.
but shiny gold really catches the eye.. no worries... i carry in a shoulder holster if i do decide to lug it around, under a jacket. nobody needs to know the color.
and by the time they find out the color... its too late to have a conversation about it. :)
Overkill in the literal sense.

Very interested. I have a Norinco SKS. Fun project I did. Paid $450 for the stock SKS. Put on a light tactical stock, threaded the barrel and put on a muzzle break, i put a pic rail on a mount on an adapter which sits an ncstar scope.

Also have a Savage model 16/116 FCSS Stainless chambered in 308. Comes with a Tasco 3x9x40 scope.

Also have a Sig P238 Spartan. Comes with box docs and an extra $50 mag.

Back
Top Bottom