• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS AMMO! 9mm/.223/.380/.40/.45/7.62x39 Reserve a case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This order is 100% sold - for those wanting other calibers, I'm building a 2nd order. Please message me if you're wanting anything.

Note that 9MM also available in 124GR FMJ - and I can also get 5.56 55GR FMJ for those wanting that instead of .223

Also Norma Brass and projectiles for the reloaders out there.

This order is 100% sold - for those wanting other calibers, I'm building a 2nd order. Please message me if you're wanting anything.

Note that 9MM also available in 124GR FMJ - and I can also get 5.56 55GR FMJ for those wanting that instead of .223

Also Norma Brass and projectiles for the reloaders out there.
If we ordered and paid a week ago which order do we fall into?

Hi Zach, what ammo do you intend to offer on your next order? Can you provide a list, like you did before, and include prices? Thank you...

Pricing is updated on the first page. I have a few other calibers/cartridges as well I can get priced if folks are interested but the list is pretty long and I suspect most aren't of 'need' right now. Sadly pricing is a manual process, I have to make a request by SKU to get pricing from my rep.

If there is something you're looking for and you don't see on the list, let me know and I'll get info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom