• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS AMMO! 9mm/.223/.380/.40/.45/7.62x39 Reserve a case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closing the 2nd order end of the day today, to place the order tomorrow.

Anyone wanting to get in, let me know. Working to supply some larger customers with this order, so after this I'm going to try and stock some instead of doing pre-pay for ordering.

First shipments are arriving to my supplier - most of you have already reached out.

Partial shipment of .223 is shipping out today, as I'm told - I'm waiting on an ETA for the rest of the .223.

Regardless of that, targeting picking up what's arrived thus far the end of next week unless the rest of the .223 has shipped. In which case I'll hold off to limit the number of trips.

Once these orders get nailed down, I'll roll back into any additional orders. I'm wanting to get the existing orders handled and picked up before I do another retail order. Lots of people, and I'm only 1 guy - so trying to keep up with everything/everyone as best I can.

The remaining ammo is due to be here by Monday-Tuesday of next week, for those waiting. Going forward FMJ will be difficult to get but Frangible for any caliber will be much easier. I had to make substitutions for frangible to be able to get some of the remaining ammo to arrive next week.

Going forward, I'll be stocking ammo in large quantities at my warehouse. No limits, competitive pricing, and as far as I can control consistent availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom