• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Australian shepherd puppies!!!

David Kain

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Australian shepherd puppies born mid December coming available. We have black tri color, red Merle and blue Merle puppies. Message me for individual information.

Attachments

• IMG_3605.jpeg
    IMG_3605.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4797.jpeg
    IMG_4797.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 7
Very cute, a question please, Do these dogs have defensive reflexes? Would they engage intruders besides barking on them? If someone say pushed you, will they bite back?

Very cute, a question please, Do these dogs have defensive reflexes? Would they engage intruders besides barking on them? If someone say pushed you, will they bite back?
There are exceptions, but for the most part they are fearless and will defend a family member with their lives.

They love chasing sticks for some reason. I threw a stick out into a 10-12ft point break in Hawaii thinking he would never go after that...wrong! He dog padded out, got the stick caught the first wave of the set, and went over the falls, washed up on the beach, and came flying back to me with the stick...his eyes saying...lets'do it a gain! He had an 8 ft vertical leap and loved frisbies.

Back
Top Bottom