• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS B & J Machine P500 Pro Sight Mover in box with all accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4rod

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I am selling my B & J Machine P500 Pro Sight Mover Tool. It is in like new condition, in the original box with all the accessories it came with. This device is extremely adjustable and has extra parts to fit and move just about all dovetail style sights on many semi auto handguns. I do not have a list of specific handguns this will or won't work on. Contact the manufacturer if you have any questions about your gun.

I paid $313 for this item. It is for local pick up in Blue Ridge, GA for $125 cash in a face to face transaction. If you want me to mail the item to you, the total price is $150 shipped. Payment will be by U.S.P.S. money order, mailed to my P O Box in Blue Ridge. Neither I nor any of my friends have any electronic payment accounts. A U.S.P.S. money order is the only method of payment.

The item is for sale only. I do not need any trades.

The photos are from the internet. No other photos available. The item is on consignment in a local store. It may take me a little while to mark it gone on here after it sells.

Thanks for looking,

Rod

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 658993.jpg
    658993.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back