• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Beretta 92 Elite LTT RDO Slide $550 (Red dot sight NOT included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete B

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
For sale is a Beretta 92 Elite LTT RDO slide in excellent condition. I am the original owner. I purchased this slide directly from the Landon Tactical website. LTT RDO slides offer the lowest optic mounting solution for red sights on Beretta 92 slides. This allows the user to find the red dot quicker compared to higher optic mount solutions, like the factory Beretta RDO slides. It also allows for co-witness iron sights as seen in the picture, which is typically not possible with factory Beretta RDO slides. This slide also comes with the Trijicon RMR optic plate installed, as well as Langdon's suppressor height sights. This slide is the "G" model configuration, meaning it has an ambidextrous decocker lever only (no manual safety). These slides sell for $600, when they can be found in stock (they have not been in stock for a while). I am asking $550 or best offer for this slide. This price does NOT include the red dot sight you see in the picture. If you are interested in the Trijicon RMR Type 2 RM06 sight you see in the picture, let me know and we can work out a deal on that separately. Cash only. No trades. I can meet in Acworth on nights and weekends, or Marietta during the work week.

Attachments

• beretta rdo slide.jpg
    beretta rdo slide.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 81
  • beretta rdo slide 2.jpg
    beretta rdo slide 2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom