• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Black/black Ruger SR9c

TBone

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-black-black-ruger-sr9c.1036878/
View attachment 577757 Item Name: TRADES ADDED Black/black Ruger SR9c

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: FS/FT
Sale Price: $350 or 4"-6" full lug revolver( I can add some cash)

Caliber: 9mikemike

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: peek at GA weapons permit & DL

Item Description: For sale, a (almost) pristine condition Ruger SR9C. Comes with all factory items. I am the original purchaser and it was my wife's carry gun. I have upgraded her to a S&W Shield and no longer have need for this one. Around 800 rounds down range, but it doesn't look like it. No mechanical defects with only 1 physical defect, the red paint on one side of the loaded chamber indicator is gone (not performance related, if flaked off when I was cleaning it). Asking price gets you 27 rounds of Speer Gold Dot ammo. Located in Reynolds, not Columbus. Text or call anytime: 4789542795 EDIT: I've got it in my head that I want a 6" revolver man-gun. I can add a little cash on my end to even up the trade.

Pictures:
screenshot_2015-10-15-15-20-23-png.567647

screenshot_2015-10-15-15-20-15-png.567650

Last edited:
Very nice , under rated gun rite here ! Love the option of 10/17 esp when go to range v/S carry ! Also sweet trigger out if box , and a deal @ $350

It really is a sweet trigger, it's definitely the cleanest breaking striker-fired I've ever shot. Will try to post a pic of it in the box later.

Last edited:
It really is a sweet trigger, it's definitely the cleanest breaking striker-fired I've ever shot.
I had the same gun couple years back but it was special edition , had a satin slide with lazer etching from Ruger ? Didnt make it shoot any better but was Purdy ! An the follow up shot was killer !! GLWS

I had the same gun couple years back but it was special edition , had a satin slide with lazer etching from Ruger ? Didnt make it shoot any better but was Purdy ! An the follow up shot was killer !! GLWS
Yea, I never really shot it too much, but when I did it was laser accurate. My wife had NO PROBLEM grouping with this gun at 15+ yards.

Yeah awesome groups no doubt! Love the idea of wemon carrying long as they know what there doing !

Back
Top Bottom