• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Bodyguard 380 IWB holsters Black AND FDE (Foxtrot Holsters $15 shipped).

Zach00

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-and-fde-foxtrot-holsters-15-shipped.1857397/
Item Name: FS Bodyguard 380 IWB holsters Black AND FDE (Foxtrot Holsters $15 shipped).

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $15

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello fellow traders. I run local holster shop in West Ga called Foxtrot Holsters. I’ve got some overstock sitting around I need to clear out as I renovate my shop. One of the items are these Bodyguard 380 (no laser) holsters. One is black and the other is flat dark earth. Both have adjustable retention, 15 degrees of adjustable cant, and 1.5 FOMI clips with my logo. They are also spaced and drilled to accept raven clips, ulticlips, and tough clips (which also makes the holster tuckable). $15 each shipped to your door, or both for $25.

I’ll post my other items in separate threads to avoid confusion. If you’re interested in any of my other holsters or framework I’m on Instagram as @foxtrotholsters. Cheers!

Pictures:
9e507cb9-ebc4-4b42-ba18-93b459497dd4-jpeg.1931056

Back
Top Bottom