Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 29 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS CAA MCK for Glocks

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by jojooutlaw, Apr 9, 2020.

1. jojooutlaw

jojooutlaw SemperFi Supporter

Supporter

197   1

Rating
    99.5%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-caa-mck-for-glocks.2181663/
    Item Name: FS CAA MCK for Glocks

Zip Code: 30314

Item is for: Sale/trades...what you got?? Lpvo ?
    Sale Price: $350

Caliber: Glock 17,19,19X,22,23,32,31,45

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CAA MCK with left/right thumb rests,built in flash light with 3 brightness settings,(1)33 round OEM Glock 9mm boom stick,new Monstrum adjustable piccatiny mount, and yes, a Doctor 1 MOA red dot. The red dot is always on and have been for 2 years now on a new 2032 battery. Not sure of battery hour life of this Doctor but like i said,it's been on for 2 years as my home defense piece. The red dot has a cracked lense in the left side but not much noticable when aiming in and does not affect the function. I have it sighted in at 10 yards(see pics/target below). I can offer a new Vortex Razor but the price will increase. I've been using the Doctor for the past 2 years with no need to change it out. Also comes with a little surprise that no other Roni on this sight has.....look closely.....a tough rubbery piece that fits perfectly into the brace to give you a more sturdy/hefty fit to the shoulder****CAUTION****As per the Manufacturer, if you choose to use this piece in the brace,you are infact changing what the Roni was ment for according to our little friends at the ATF*****so you have been warned and be careful. Box,docs included. Note red dot is visible in pic below.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

jmh1985 likes this.
  2. TonyMesro

TonyMesro Tracker

13   0

Rating
    100%
    Do you know if a G17L will fit?

3. jojooutlaw

Supporter

197   1

Rating
    99.5%
    No sir. Just the listed models above. The 17L is too long and no one make anthing for the big framed Glocks.

4. jojooutlaw

Supporter

197   1

Rating
    99.5%
    I take that back...there's Flux Defense that has a brace for the big frames you may want to look them up.

5. jojooutlaw

Supporter

197   1

Rating
    99.5%
    Also comes with a single point qd sling 15865410430116019449093559147805.jpg