32” barrel
Factory hard case
A ton of extras

Listing this for a friend.
His contact info is below.

Shotgun is in perfect condition.

Over $9k invested in this setup.

Asking $4800 FIRM!!!

Shotgun was bought new at Adventure a year ago. It was a right handed gun and was sent back to Caesar for a left handed stock. I can usually adjust a right handed gun enough to shoot it left handed but this one had too much cast so I had no choice but to re stock. I buy right handed for ease of resell if ever need be.

Package includes:
8 Rhino chokes,2 kicks smoke chokes and 8 factory choke tubes. Also has two combs one factory wood and a soft comb. Barrels ported by Rhino. Gun comes with a set of barrel weights ($200), recoil reduction weights that goes in the stock ($200). Graco recoil reduction with fully adjustable butt plate installed by Caesar when the stock was changed. The stock wasn’t cut to install the pad. It’s still a full length stock and the Graco can be removed if you’re not a fan of it. I still have the box for the gun and factory parts minus the stock, they worked up a trade and kept the original. You get it all for $4800 firm, firm, firm. I just have other interests at the moment and haven’t used this gun as I expected to.

Prefer to meet near me or close by to work. I work in Cartersville and live in Rockmart. I work 6 and sometimes 7 days a week so I run a pretty tight schedule but might could work something out if need be.

Contact Nate for more info
(770) 324-6044

Thanks

IMG_8357.jpeg
IMG_8356.jpeg
IMG_8354.jpeg
IMG_8373.jpeg
IMG_8344.jpeg
IMG_8346.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom