• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Chinese SKS barreled receiver

LarsRobert

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-chinese-sks-barreled-receiver.1104286/
Item Name: FS Chinese SKS barreled receiver

Zip Code: 30728

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100

Caliber: 7.62x39mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a Chinese SKS barreled receiver that I found in my cache of “gun stuff.” It’s in very good condition inside and out. Don’t need it. It comes with the top cover, bayonet screw, small gas piston with spring and the large gas piston as well as the large gas piston housing. All the upper needs is a complete bolt, carrier, recoil spring assy and plastic or wooden upper handguard to complete the upper. To complete the rifle, you just need a complete trigger housing (Keepshooting.com has these) and a complete stock…and you’ll have a complete, threaded barreled Chinese SKS rifle. $100.

FTF Buyer MUST be able to display a current and valid GA DL and a current and valid GA Carry Permit. Please no trades, just need the cash to fund another project. I can ship it for an additional $10 and a copy of the buyer’s FFL.

Thanks for reading through my ad here. The first confirmed “I’ll take it” gets it.

Kimbo

Pictures:
img_0249-jpg.669143

Keepshooting.com is out of stock on the trigger groups. This is an interesting buy, but are all the parts it needs readily available?

Keepshooting.com is out of stock on the trigger groups. This is an interesting buy, but are all the parts it needs readily available?

Yes. SKS parts are very easy to find between Gunbroker, eBay, etc. Complete trigger assembly will run you around ~100, less if you're patient enough to look for a deal or incorrectly listed item. Entire parts kits will pop up on GB fairly often if you want to buy everything sans receiver in one swoop and save a decent chunk of change versus buying each part individually.

Back
Top Bottom