• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS CONCEALABLE AND TACTICAL BODY ARMOR

Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-concealable-and-tactical-body-armor.1477976/
Item Name: FS CONCEALABLE AND TACTICAL BODY ARMOR

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $458-$550

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ballistic Armor Defense & Equipment, LLC is an Atlanta area distributor of body armor and tactical gear. As a full service provider, we represent multiple body armor manufacturers and carry a wide range of concealable and tactical vests, and plate/plate carriers.

We offer standard and custom-sized US manufactured, NIJ 0101.06 certified, concealable body armor at very reasonable prices. We also offer tactical carriers with full molle row coverage and external plate pockets to accommodate 10x12 Level III or IV plates. If you swap between concealable and tactical vests, depending on tactical circumstances, our ballistic panels can be shared between both carriers , thus saving you significant dollars. We stock various size concealable and tactical vests for immediate purchase as well as measure for a more custom fit. You can find more details at our website store: http://www.ballisticarmordefense.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html. Or call us at 770-456-5612.

Pictures:
cv1-front-png.805582

cv2w-concealable-carrier-iso-jpg.805584

pegasusiso-png.805585

typhon-front-png.805586

I'm interested in your
CV1/CV2 NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA Concealable Carrier
(Not sure why it switched to bold letters) do y'all have any videos you can link that show live fire testing with the model
and additionally how it looks under regular summer clothing (ie. T-shirts or polo style shirts) I've purchaced from other company's level III vests that claimed to be comfortable and concialible but failed to meet my expectations as such; and have found themselves only being used as a ballistic lining behind my vehicle's seats.

So to be clear if you can take the time to post a YouTube link showing them in an nij clay test, as well as pictures or video showing how concialible they truly are, I'd really appriciate it and I'd be more likely to give you my business.

I'm interested in your
(Not sure why it switched to bold letters) do y'all have any videos you can link that show live fire testing with the model
and additionally how it looks under regular summer clothing (ie. T-shirts or polo style shirts) I've purchaced from other company's level III vests that claimed to be comfortable and concialible but failed to meet my expectations as such; and have found themselves only being used as a ballistic lining behind my vehicle's seats.

So to be clear if you can take the time to post a YouTube link showing them in an nij clay test, as well as pictures or video showing how concialible they truly are, I'd really appriciate it and I'd be more likely to give you my business.
Charlie,

Thanks for your inquiry. I see you have two questions which I will answer as follows:

It's rare to see actual video of NIJ testing
of vests and I'm not sure what it might accomplish. What is more applicable and relevant, is the data coming from the shoot. It describes rounds used, velocities attained, and BFS (Back Face Signature). I can provide that information (typically from a certified lab). Video is just a pretty picture.

As far as concealability, why not just try it on to see? I have samples you can try on. If you're looking for something totally concealable in appearance you might want to consider Level II versus IIIA. You sacrifice some protection in order to gain a lighter, thinner weight vest. I'm not saying that's the right answer but it may address your concerns. We also custom measure to ensure a proper fit.

Let us know if we can assist you further.

Warren

Charlie,
Thanks for the reply, I'll try and swing by sometime next week.
Thanks for your inquiry. I see you have two questions which I will answer as follows:

It's rare to see actual video of NIJ testing
of vests and I'm not sure what it might accomplish. What is more applicable and relevant, is the data coming from the shoot. It describes rounds used, velocities attained, and BFS (Back Face Signature). I can provide that information (typically from a certified lab). Video is just a pretty picture.

As far as concealability, why not just try it on to see? I have samples you can try on. If you're looking for something totally concealable in appearance you might want to consider Level II versus IIIA. You sacrifice some protection in order to gain a lighter, thinner weight vest. I'm not saying that's the right answer but it may address your concerns. We also custom measure to ensure a proper fit.

Let us know if we can assist you further.

Warren

Back
Top Bottom