• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS CZ P09 LNIB

alp1768

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Hey all. I have up for sale another trusted bedside companion. I got it from a trusted trader. It almost looks unfired. It's a CZ so I trust it and so should you. How can you beat 19 + 1. Lot of lead to sling if something goes bump in the night or day for that matter! Comes with gun, two mags, box and docs. My only reason for this sale is to get something else posted on the site. I'm not driving far for this one but I'll help out on the distance. No ID no deal. Thank you for looking and God bless you and yours.
20230916_194353.jpg
20230916_194401.jpg
20230916_194425.jpg

I appreciate all the comments. I didn't even know it had generated such interest but I have decided to keep it. Thanks to all.
Hopefully next time im on my way to Florida or south GA I can throw some offers and maybe entice you into letting her go... 🤔 just scheming over here 😝

Hopefully next time im on my way to Florida or south GA I can throw some offers and maybe entice you into letting her go... 🤔 just scheming over here 😝
Lol. You never know my friend. The trade/sell bug never sleeps. I fall prey to it's schemes quite often but It's my 32nd wedding anniversary this coming week so I'm going to chill out on gun deals and celebrate. Thanks to all.

Back
Top Bottom