Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS Fender Precision Bass Plus

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Brent Lawrence, May 17, 2019.

1. Brent Lawrence

Brent Lawrence Outdoorsman Supporter

Supporter

4   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-fender-precision-bass-plus.1985860/
    Item Name: FS Fender Precision Bass Plus

Zip Code: 30060

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 1000.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a circa 1991 Fender P Bass Plus which I bought new. This model pushed the old fret boundary count from 20 to 22 frets. It also features a 3 way pickup selector toggle and a push button series/parallel switch as well as heavy duty heirloom quality hardware. Electronics are passive. The Bass is a complete bedroom queen. Zero Damage. Plastic is still on pick guard! I never played it. Not any discernible fret wear, scratches, etc... Very hard to come by in this condition. Definitely has collector potential. It should be played... Comes with HSC, Original fender strap, cord, manual. PM any correspondence if interested.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

alleycat and 3clicks_Off like this.
  2. alleycat

alleycat Cosmoline Junkie Supporter

Supporter

468   0

Rating
    100%
  3. Brent Lawrence

Brent Lawrence Outdoorsman Supporter

Supporter

4   0

Rating
    100%
    Thanks, it will sell to the person who wants to stand out from the run of the mill P Bass crowd. Hopefully!