• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS FN Herstal FNP-9

georgiafan14

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-fn-herstal-fnp-9.1078825/
Item Name: FS FN Herstal FNP-9

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $475

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Typical Bill of Sale

Item Description: I am selling a FNP-9 handgun, has been handled with care and is in perfect condition. I've never used it in a holster, the handgun has been kept in it's original case after anytime it's been used. I estimate about 1,000 rounds have been through this gun. I've cleaned the gun and kept it lubed for the lifetime of the gun. Price firm, cash only.

Comes with:

- Gun case
- Gun manual
- 3 magazines
- Gun holster
- Dual magazine carrier
- Extra grip
- Chamber plug

The FNP-9 features safety/decocker in a double/single action system. The rounded hammer provides ease of engagement, and front strap and trigger guard checkering ensures a solid grip on the weapon in any condition. The FNP's backstrap interchanges into 2 different sizes (included), so any size shooter can have the most comfortable grip possible. All controls are within easy reach. The FNP is finished off with a front accessory rail for your choice of light or laser combo attachments, making this one of the most truly customizable pistols available.This model features the stainless steel slide, adding both attractive finish and durability to the upper components.

Specifications:

• Caliber: 9mm
  • Capacity: 16+1
  • Weight: 24.7 oz
  • Action: Double Action/Single Action
  • Barrel Length: 4"
  • Overall Length: 7.4"
  • Height: 5.4”
  • Width: 1.55”
  • Sights: Fixed White Dot
  • Grips: Textured Polymer
  • Slide / Frame Material: Steel / Polymer