• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Ford Mustang NASCAR Jacket - Men's Royal Blue Medium. Brand New with Tags

Boomer Mike

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Brand new (new old stock) with tags attached. Never worn or used. Perfect jacket for this time of year! This unique medium men's jacket will fit you if you wear a size 40-42 regular suit coat and are of slim to medium build. It may fit even you wear a 44. I purchased this medium and a small in 2016, and the small fits me better, so the medium went right back in the plastic bag and into a box in the closet. Royal Blue in this exact style is very hard to find --you'll see black or red, and other similar styles, but not this one. Size medium is also hard to find, especially brand-new.

Has interior sunglasses pocket and another larger interior pocket, and two outer slash pockets. Comfortable when the temp outside is between 40 and 65F. Satin liner with soft cotton twill shell. Outer shell measurements are as follows: Chest (measured flat) across underarm seams is 24", sleeves from top seam (white piping) to bottom of knit cuff is 23 1/2", shoulder to shoulder (across back of jacket) is 20 5/8" from seam to seam (again, white piping). If you have questions on fit or jacket details, please message me. I can do a local face-to-face transaction or ship anywhere in the USA (buyer pays actual shipping).

Attachments

• Mustang NASCAR Jacket 1.jpg
    Mustang NASCAR Jacket 1.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Mustang NASCAR Jacket 2 (2).jpg
    Mustang NASCAR Jacket 2 (2).jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Mustang NASCAR Jacket 3.jpg
    Mustang NASCAR Jacket 3.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Mustang NASCAR Jacket 4.jpg
    Mustang NASCAR Jacket 4.jpg