• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Forestry Mulching

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdm333

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-forestry-mulching.2388202/
Item Name: FS Forestry Mulching

Zip Code: 30534

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150 per hour

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Forestry Mulching service and general skid-steer work. I charge $150 per hour for mulching with a 4 hour minimum and no trip charge for up to 40 miles. Please contact me for quoting as I can work with you on a rate for a multi-day job.

I can take down and mulch trees up to 6 inches in diameter, mulch tops of larger trees and clear underbrush and overgrown forests.

Pictures:
4eef1a95-45d5-4100-9dc4-ed2c5492fd97-jpeg.2939062

87905684-1f47-4c78-88d5-c09795e678bd-jpeg.2939063

5df04f51-1135-484b-939c-e6b0e93c9904-jpeg.2939064

Guys, I had Jeremy come out to my place yesterday. I had never met him before. I was VERY suspicious that he could do what I wanted done in the time I could afford. After discussing what I wanted done and my limitations, and sending a few pictures, he assured me he could accomplish it. Most of it was 10-20 foot high privet jungle but mixed with lots of other annoyances as well.
Well I was right, he did not do what I wanted in the time alloted..... he did about TWICE AS MUCH!!!! :rockon: He and that machine are an impressive combination.
There is no way I could have done, with the equipment at my disposal (tractor, FEL, bush hog, chainsaw, willing but aging back....) in several weeks, what he did in hours. And I'd have been left with an unmanageable mess in the aftermath instead of literally nothing to deal with.
The useable space on my property increased dramatically including a long section of river frontage that had never been accessible/useable before. (My wife is going to be besides herself when she sees it).
I'm telling you, if you have property that could use some TLC, call Jeremy and get it done NOW! You absolutely will not be disappointed!
Happy to discuss details with any one interested.
Thanks again Jeremy! If I had huge acreage, I'd just keep you on retainer. ;)

I know, I know, this is useless without pics. I didn't stop to take any after pics (but do have some before) so will post those after I take some.

Do yourself a favor. Give the man a call! :nod:

Guys, I had Jeremy come out to my place yesterday. I had never met him before. I was VERY suspicious that he could do what I wanted done in the time I could afford. After discussing what I wanted done and my limitations, and sending a few pictures, he assured me he could accomplish it. Most of it was 10-20 foot high privet jungle but mixed with lots of other annoyances as well.
Well I was right, he did not do what I wanted in the time alloted..... he did about TWICE AS MUCH!!!! :rockon: He and that machine are an impressive combination.
There is no way I could have done, with the equipment at my disposal (tractor, FEL, bush hog, chainsaw, willing but aging back....) in several weeks, what he did in hours. And I'd have been left with an unmanageable mess in the aftermath instead of literally nothing to deal with.
The useable space on my property increased dramatically including a long section of river frontage that had never been accessible/useable before. (My wife is going to be besides herself when she sees it).
I'm telling you, if you have property that could use some TLC, call Jeremy and get it done NOW! You absolutely will not be disappointed!
Happy to discuss details with any one interested.
Thanks again Jeremy! If I had huge acreage, I'd just keep you on retainer. ;)

I know, I know, this is useless without pics. I didn't stop to take any after pics (but do have some before) so will post those after I take some.

Do yourself a favor. Give the man a call! :nod:

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed the job and am glad you are happy with my work. You have a beautiful piece of property that I'm sure anyone here would be more than happy to own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom