• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Foxtrot Nomad Holsters (multiple Glock and Smith & Wesson models)

Zach00

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ltiple-glock-and-smith-wesson-models.1626622/
Item Name: FS Foxtrot Nomad Holsters (multiple Glock and Smith & Wesson models)

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $35

Caliber: 9/40

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey folks, I run a local custom holster shop called Foxtrot Holsters in West Ga. I have some of my Nomad model holsters in stock with very little wait time (about 24-48 hours) so I thought I'd spread the word on here. Right now I have Glock 19/23, Glock 26/27, Glock 43, and the Smith&Wesson Shield 9/40 models available. $35 for the base model with your choice of FOMI clip OR Overhook. Add $5 for the kit with wing (at bottom of pic). I'll post a comment if I have any models out of stock. Willing to ship for flat rate of $5.

Interested in something not listed? PM me and I'll see what I can customize.

Pictures:
img_6080-jpg.1427145

Hey folks! This is a reoccurring thread, I just relist it when it gets time to. All the comments and whatnot disappear each time I do so. I welcome you to check the original posts and my feedback comments to see what others are saying about the gear. I know there are a thousand holster companies out there, but I take pride in my work and price things incredibly reasonable for the quality and craftsmanship.

Thanks for looking. Cheers!
~Zach

Back
Top Bottom