• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS FS/NFT New FN 15 Military Collector M4 Block 1 clone Still available - make offer

ToddD

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
I purchased this rifle new but haven't ever got around to shooting it since I always grab my Colt M4 or DD MK18 when I go shoot. I can't justify keeping the Colt and this one since they are essentially the same rifle and honestly need the money for some other things. Comes in original box with all original documentation etc. Has never had a round through it. Since this is a "replica" of the military rifle, the selector switch shows safe, semi, and auto but the switch won't rotate to auto obviously as this is only a semi-automatic rifle. Prefer to do a transfer at a local gun store (I will pay fee) or will sell with bill of sale provided you have a conceal carry license that you will provide copy of along with photo of current driver's license. You must be able to legally own and purchase a firearm in GA, be a GA resident and have a current Georgia Weapons Carry License

**Not looking to trade. I am firm at $1400. I appreciate the offers but don't want to go lower than that.

Own a piece of firearm history from the makers of the world’s most battle-proven firearms. The FN 15® Military Collector Series M4 brings to market a military replica rifle made to FN’s, and the U.S. military’s exacting specifications. The semi-automatic rifle is chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO and features a 14.7 inch barrel with permanently attached compensator (16″ overall length). The barrel is button-broached, has a 1:7 RH twist and is chrome-lined. The UID-labeled lower receiver is equipped with an ambidextrous selector switch, just like its select-fire big brother, the M4A1.

SPECS
  • Caliber: 5.56x45mm
  • Operation: Direct impingement
  • Mag Capacity: 30 Rd.
  • Weight: 6.6 lb.
  • Barrel Length: 16” Overall Length, has permanently attached compensator
  • Overall Length: 30.5" - 34.2"
  • Sights: A2-style front, adjustable rear sight
  • Twist Rate: 1:7 RH
  • Stock Color: Matte black

PRIMARY FEATURES
Semi-automatic only