• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 186 rounds of 38 Special ammo

Droz76

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-186-rounds-of-38-special-ammo.2342076/
Item Name: FS/FT 186 rounds of 38 Special ammo

Zip Code: 31321

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $100.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $100.00

Caliber: 38 special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 186 rounds of 38 Special ammo for sale/trade (prefer trade). The brands and round count are as follows:

Federal --- 158 grain lead round nose --- 36 rounds (brass casings)
Blazer --- 158 grain lead round nose --- 50 rounds (Not reloadable & marked as so. Appear to be aluminum casings.)
Winchester --- 130 grain FMJ/Service grade --- 100 rounds (these are in a clear plastic cabela's 100 round ammo case) (brass casings)

All of the above ammo is factory, no reloads.
I have the ammo at $100.00 in value, that figure was just for posting purposes. Really looking to trade. I just mentioned the not reloadable comment on the Blazer ammo because it was on the box & I wanted to be honest.

Prefer to trade for something from among the following: .380 fmj/target rounds, 12g (2 3/4 9pellet buckshot) or other 12g, 45-70, 270, 30-06, 338 federal.
DO NOT NEED: 22, 9mm (but hey if it gets the trade done, so be it).
NO STORAGE UNIT ITEMS or such, please!
Not expecting $100.00 or a round for round count trade (be nice, but most likely will not happen)

Please no reloaded ammo in trade. Not that I don't trust the reloading process/reloader, I just have no experience with reloaded ammo & don't want to start right now.
If you got any offers on either a type of ammo or cash offer, let me know.
Just so it is understood. I prefer a trade, even if it is not one in my favor (again it would be nice) but hopefully a trade in the ballpark of this reality would be nice. Make a fair offer, you might be surprised.
Cash price should be a fair offer (think of what it would cost for either a 150rds of 9mm/.380 or 3 boxes of 25 count 12 g).

I know I am new to this site and trust is earned. This will be a face to face in a public location near me if at all possible. Any and all required rules/regulations will be followed (we all got family to get to at the end of the day).

Also, the trade will take place during daylight hours for safety reasons.

Pictures:
my-ammo-jpg.2921571

Back
Top Bottom