• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ~ * 1994 Smith and Wesson 625-4 Model of 1989 .45 ACP 5in Pre-Lock Pre-Mim* ~

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
For Sale or Trade, a Smith and Wesson 625-4 Model of 1989 in 45 ACP with the desirable 5" barrel. Based on the serial number and a printed Email from S&W, this DA/SA revolver was made on 11/10/1994. It is built on an S&W round butt N target frame with an adjustable rear sight, a semi-target hammer, and a smooth combat trigger. This is the stainless version of the blued model 25 and the smaller brother to the model 629 in 44 Magnum. An excellent alternative to the Ruger Redhawk and the non-existent Colt 45ACP double-action revolver. Mechanically the revolver is in excellent condition with no issues and Bank vault lockup and timing. The bore and cylinder chambers are mint and the mechanical working order is flawless. Cosmetically the gun is in good condition but does show signs of wear and use. Included with the sale are 12 rounds loaded in a moon clip, plus a factory unopened pack of moon clips and a period correctly box. This is one of the best shooting barrel lengths in S&W you can on it has excellent balance

Manufactured on 11/10/1994, this beauty has desirable features no longer available on today's modern machine-made guns- like a hammer-mounted firing pin, Pre-Mim parts, and of course, the absence of that ugly lock.

If you cannot travel, I am happy to ship the revolver.

Trade Interests can Add or Take cash on trades:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers Model 25, 27, 28, 29, 624, 629
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • Early 19 Snub 2-1/2
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • Mountain guns
  • 3-inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed Snub Nose
  • Glock plus cash - 9MM
  • Try me
Please get in touch with me through PM if you are interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!
ZUF0g0q.jpg

RirRDum.jpg

ADrXcaZ.jpg

WZ1zy1G.jpg

xHz1EhW.jpg

pSB5ifU.jpg

VMNOedF.jpg

IVmGdj5.jpg

N3rTDCK.jpg

Obx0Rzf.jpg

GPYcSWu.jpg

Love these 625 models ! I have several, thanks to dad. He made sure we had a decent collection before he passed . I feel that his soul is with me everytime I shoot or even handle any of them.
Anyway - just wanted to say nice looking shooter !

Back
Top Bottom