• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 Ext Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricktennisace

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
2000 Chevy LT Z71 Extended Cab, 172,000 miles (daily driver), nice pick-up 2nd owner, bought by my father in 2000 and I purchased it in 2021. It is a 1500 with the 5.3 Motor and Z71 Off Road Package and Towing Package. Heated and Power Captains Seats, Auto and Select 4WD, Camper Shell (paint on top is rough and doesn't match), Leveling Kit, newer model Wheels and oversize Tires. No Oil Leaks or known issues. The negatives: Drivers seat moves approx 1/4-1/2 inch when accelerating or braking due to an issue with the worm gear, I was going to have fixed but haven't had time. Seats are beginning to crack some but drivers base was replaced. One windshield washer is clogged, it worked up until a couple of days ago. Thats about it. If ad is up it is available. I have the Clean title in hand. I will not respond to "Is it available", also I do not need help selling, I will not ship, I will not give it to your driver, I will not take deposits that are not verified. This is for sale by owner only.
Dash pic.jpg
Door.jpg
Drivers seat.jpg
Drivers side view.jpg
Front View.jpg
Motor.jpg
Passenger Seat.jpg
Passenger side view.jpg
Pic of tread.jpg
Pic of Wheel.jpg
Rear View.jpg

Attachments