• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD

Trying to find a low mileage manual one of these without selling a kidney is still on my list, glws.
The lower mileage models prices are through the roof! Saw a 2014 (last year imported) with 50k on it and she went for 55,000 😳 Have seen a few with standard transmissions, but not too many. Best of luck in your search. I appreciate it sir.

A local lot had a 2010 with 60K on it, and it sold for 39,900 after being on the lot for a week or so. If i didn't have a work vehicle, I'd most likely get a truck and keep the FJ, but really don't need 3 vehicles. I appreciate it J!
If you could offer credit, it would sell right away.

If you could offer credit, it would sell right away.
Lol! Trying to sell one to get one. If not for that, be interesting to see how that would work.
Oh so cool !!
I wish I could still drive - I would find a way to get this one !
It is nice…. as my daddy used to say : “It’s slick as owl sh*t ! “ :lol:
I appreciate it 41! She is a nice one for sure. 👍
I had one of these. Drove for 5 years with nothing more than oil changes and tires. Sold it for damn near what I paid, before they went nuts.

Glws!
Thx Stevie. Had a 4runner I did that with one time, had it 5 years and sold her for exactly what I paid for it. Got to love a Toyota!

Lol! Trying to sell one to get one. If not for that, be interesting to see how that would work.

I appreciate it 41! She is a nice one for sure. 👍

Thx Stevie. Had a 4runner I did that with one time, had it 5 years and sold her for exactly what I paid for it. Got to love a Toyota!
If 2 car seats fit comfortably in the back id still be driving it. Had a sweet bumper, i rhino lined the whole thing.

Now I’m 5 years into a gx460 and could probably sell today for a $10k profit over what I paid, which seems crazy

If 2 car seats fit comfortably in the back id still be driving it. Had a sweet bumper, i rhino lined the whole thing.

Now I’m 5 years into a gx460 and could probably sell today for a $10k profit over what I paid, which seems crazy
Funny how things work out sometimes. Cult followings and prices rise when certain items are discontinued etc. There is nothing I dislike about the FJ, my son has the only truck in the family and he is contemplating selling or trading it. That coupled with the fact that I have always driven a truck (sans the last 18 months) I simply need a truck more at this point. Had the good Lord made me a wealthy man, I'd simply park the FJ and go buy a truck, lol! I appreciate it sir.

$19K for a southern 4WD FJ isn't a bad deal, plus lifted and good tires. Every time I looked for an FJ or 4Runner they'd always be from up north with totally rusted frame and overpriced.

The 4 speed auto and later iteration of the 1GR will last a long time provided you take care of it. Grab it if you got the cash.

Back
Top Bottom