• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2007 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic

jmh1985

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Posting my 2007 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic for sale or trade. Due to an injured shoulder and pending surgery which has kept me from riding for months already and I still have a long road ahead of me I don’t want this bike to just sit around. It’s got just under 11k miles, serviced after my last ride in June of last year but it has been sitting since then as well.

Last time I fired it up I notice the front pipe got really hot, so the carbs will need some work before you can ride it. You will need a trailer.

The previous owner added the dent in the tank and some mild road rash to the fenders, honestly not sure what happened. At any rate this bike rides straight and true and does have a clean title. Did great in the Tennessee mountains last summer.

Comes with
saddle bags
windshield w/ small bag
custom shorty exhaust & the original factory exhaust
battery is 1 year old and has a battery tender
the front tire was installed at the last service and hasn’t had any mileage on it aside from me moving the bike in and out of the garage a few time to fire it up.

I’m only on here at night between 7 & 11 (usually) so please be patient, I will respond to any inquiries.

Cash is always king but cool tactical guns are great too. Due to my injury I’m in the market for lighter pdw’s over bulky guns but the worst I’ll say is “no thanks” so let me know what you got.

Attachments

• IMG_9221.jpeg
    IMG_9221.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9222.jpeg
    IMG_9222.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9223.jpeg
    IMG_9223.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom